Saw this meme in ritinha
's journal, and I snagged it. Hah. x)The ProcessStep One
- Make a post (public, friendslocked, filtered...whatever you're comfortable with) to your LJ. The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fun ("I'd love a Snape/Hermione icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
- If you wish for real possible things, make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
- Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ, so that the holiday joy will spread.Step Two
- Surf around your friendslist (or friendsfriends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
- If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.
You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out; it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just...wish and it might come true. Give and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.My Christmas Wishlist
1. Many letters from friends (cuz letters rock);
2. Season 2 and 3 of One Tree Hill (WMP files and stuff like that are fine. No actual need to buy the DVDs, I just really wanna watch them);
3. A beary cute iPod;
4. Gilmore Girls season 3, 4, 5 and 6;
5. Good grades, overall. Especially in Maths and Chem;
6. Much much punk/rock music goodies! :D And Joy's CD too!;
7. Getting an awsome boyfriend. Please? 0:) ;
8. Movieeees. Tons of them!! I love movies. So anything you think it's worth watching, that is not on my userinfo
, I welcome it. Except horror types, heh. Hayden Christensen, Sophia Bush, Johnny Depp and other great actors movies;
9. A new bedroom where I can do the whole decoration with all kinds of stuff ^^;
10. Good old Dawson's Creek seasons. I miss them. <3;
11. A digital camera =)
If you wanna send something to me, just drop your e-mails and I'll send teh address. If you don't want to drop the mails, mine is: email@example.com
Love y'all! *huggles*